Artisanal Bakery Cafe

Hello~ 

I'm back again to introduce a cafe today, and the cafe I'm going to recommend is the Artisanal Bakery cafe - bread & hearth!

    Artisanal Bakery Cafe - Bread & Hearth
    18 Keong Saik Road
    Singapore 089125

    Opening Hours:
    Mon - Sat: 8AM to 7PM
    Sun: 8AM to 6PM

    How to get there:
    Outram Park station (4 minutes walk) or 
    Chinatown station (8 minutes walk)

My friend and I went to Artisanal Bakery cafe on a Saturday afternoon (at about 3.30pm) to chill. The shop itself is quite small (if I remember correctly, there's only 2 seats outside and about 6-7 tables inside the cafe). It wasn't very crowded when we reached the cafe (but there wasn't much pastries and breads left).

So we ordered 2 drinks and 2 items to share (since we were supposed to be meeting another 2 more friends for dinner). Here's what we've ordered!

Avocatoast

Super love the mushroom and the toast! The scramble egg is a little wet. Oh! Oh! Oh! For those who dislike/hate rocket leaves, the salad has them in it. I think you can try to request to have them removed. (you're welcome~ )

Smoked Salmon Quiche

Both my friend and I agreed that this quiche is a tad salty and slightly on the drier side. But overall, the taste of this quiche isn't too bad... 

Forest Berry (tea)

Double Chocolate (ice-blended)

This double chocolate ice-blended drink is, to my surprise, not so gao (thick) and not too sweet! Not bad at all~ I love it very much! 

In my opinion, this is can be a place to just chill with your friend(s) (about 1 to a maximum of 3 friends since the cafe itself isn't that big) on a weekend. There are mostly 2-seaters and only 1 long table (can fit 6 people) that is just beside the washroom. But I don't think I will be visiting this cafe again unless I really have no other choice because the place is really small and it can be a little stuffy. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Johor Bahru - 早 · 尚好

Tiong Bahru Bakery Safari

台北 Taipei - Day 01: Qingguang Market, Oia Cafe, Tamshui Old Street, Ningxia Night Market